1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 1.2k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• ONLY THE BEST PULP RADIO SUPERHERO EVER. (And the character Batman was, ahem, heavily homaged from.)    
    • Week one: Did good on water; stayed on track for calories, Bible before screens.   Battling The Weekend Wolfer: Friday for date night we went out to Qdoba(Mexican fast food) I picked what I wanted beforehand and stayed within calorie range. I even saved room for a small bowl of ice cream. Saturday I kept it within my goals too.Sunday was a planned skip day since it was Mother's  Day. We ate at the same hamburger place I that we ate at before, only this time I allowed myself all the fries I wanted, and I had a bun. I still didn't eat all the fries, I ate until I was a little overfull, but not stuffed to the point of discomfort, so that was a win.    Friday night we saw the Northern lights. I had seen them once before, but not really well. This time, they covered the whole sky.The colors weren't bright, but I could see pink and green, and watched the lights dance.   Sunday was Mother's Day. After we ate, we went on a hike, then went for ice cream, then back to our house for a game. My son bought me an expansion to WIngspan, so we played that. The only bad part of the day, was I got two blisters on my heels.  They are not new hiking shoes. They were rubbing a bit, but it wasn't painful. But when I took my socks and shoes off, I had blisters. And the one on my right heel was big.    Today I skipped walking outside so I wouldn't pop my blister. I did a bit of indoor walking but not much. Did do my workout.    Next weekend is another day where I will eat more.  Sunday our church celebrates Pentecost. Everybody brings in international food, Anyway, I am going to enjoy it, and not worry about calories. But Friday and Saturday , I will stay on track, and Sunday the rest of the day I will track calories. I'll leave some cushion, so hopefully I will either be at maintenance, or just slightly above
    • Thanks! Yes, my days are. Today we babysat for a friend. A two year old and a baby, both sweet. 
    • That's what it looks like to me. Very edible, is my understanding. I think it's super cute, one day I want to plant a lot of it.
    • I'm behind on things from last challenge, apparently, and I see the guy is history, but on to important things: the novel?
    • Rowing is the best. I miss it.     I miss it a lot.     I'm the kind of person who tears the holes all the time. That is how I discovered disc-binder notebooks instead of ring-binder. They hit my sweet spot.
    • I hope the figured something out for Bronze ❤️ I feel those symptoms could be anything from parasite to early signs of pancreatitis and a bunch of other stuff.    I wish I could help with job ideas but I have no ideas and feel in the same boat. 
    • Well, after missing two days of posting doodles, I made sure to get some done, even if only by getting a head start last night after a relaxed weekend of work 🫠, Fall Guy 🤩, Epic the Musical 🤯, CR and 4 sided dive 😍, and CMS 🥰. I also put in some more time doodling for tomorrow's row, but here's a belated post of today's. 😉     We've got a couple weapon wielders, but I gotta say I do like the bird. It turned out cute. Oh, it's not distracting you from the gorgeous fighter in the middle? Yeah, me neither. 😅   In other news, I'm pondering if Darebee has a Rapunzel workout thanks to having to thoroughly scrub the egg that fried onto my cast iron skillet.    I started a new book today called March Upcountry which is doing a far better job interesting me in a time-spanning journey than Sword of Shannara was doing with its beginning. It's good for my brain to read books that aren't like my norm, and MU definitely wasn't on my radar til it was recommended on a reading group. Just the first chapter had me giggling, which is a good sign for keeping me engaged. Now I'm several chapters in, and it's developing toward the trek in a very clever way. 😃    Hope you had a chance to laugh/giggle/cackle today. 😘 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines